Hidden Beach in Dominican Republic






This is a hidden Beach in miches Dominican Republic very nice place i spend all days hearing the sea
Very quiet place to enjoy the nature.

I’m in a state of euphoria and suck in that sweet, sea air as if it is nectar from the gods. I was scouting for the latter during my Dominican Republic vacation in March. On my two-week-long road trip, I visited a lot of beaches. Some great, others just average. Here are the best hidden gem beaches in the Dominican Republic that brought ultimate relaxation. 




A beautiful area of beauty sand very tropical . These beaches are protected for the practice of Naturism. In them, please observe the highest level of care with the environment and a special respect for the environment. This beach does not have equipment, with the sole purpose of being faithful and respectful of its natural and scenic beauty.
 It is allowed to light fires or take animals to the beach.